Speaking of our angel...she's doing quite well. Growing bigger and stronger every day. I've been feeling her moving around a lot more this past week or so and I think it's just a matter of timing now so that Jason can feel her in there as well. I just felt her kicking from the outside just the other day, so hopefully soon.
So, we have a weekend off this weekend. No work, no traveling, nothing we had to do at all. It's rare with Jason working every other weekend that we just get to enjoy the time off at home. It's also hard to not make plans to go somewhere or do something. I think it is also good for us to stay home every once in awhile. I do enjoy it, even though we do miss seeing everyone.
Yesterday, we had a Dr appointment, then lunch, then Baby Registries! Jason was quite the trooper being willing to go out and do all of that with me. I think it was pretty fun, and now we have all kinds of "stuff" picked out, it seems like she'll be here that much sooner. I feel somehow more prepared even though we don't have much of anything yet.
Today, we went to the Latino Festival downtown hoping to get some tasty tacos for lunch, but we opted for our favorite spot in the Short North for lunch instead. (It ended up being cheaper going to a sit down place for lunch than buying the festival food!) While it was incredibly warm out, it was fun to get downtown again. It's been awhile for me. Tonight we have some friends coming to town to go to dinner, so that will be fun as well.
Tomorrow....church and then, whatever we feel like doing. :) It's great!
I hope everyone else is enjoying their weekends. I hope to be getting some belly shots on here again soon - it's definitely looking pregnant now. (only 16 weeks to go!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment