The Boppy is too perfect for pictures...she's not really in it at all times. Mostly...she's being held. : ) It's hard to take a picture with a baby in my arms. I'm pretty sure these are Day 4 & 5.
We are still doing well. We have been surprisingly enough getting more sleep than I thought that we would. Jason is really good about letting me nap during the day and he gets to sleep through most of the night so it's been really nice. Definitely not a full night and no more than 3 hours at one time, but I still feel pretty good. Either it hasn't caught up with me yet, or I am just really lucky. We did have a rough night the other night...the breastfeeding is a learning process...however, today has been SO much better and we are starting to catch on. We also had our first outing yesterday to the Pediatrician's office. I really like her. Everything looks good....we'll go back again next week to get her weighed again. Hopefully back up to her 9lbs. In the meantime, the newborn size clothes are a perfect fit...I'm glad we've been able to use them...I had so many cute ones. Although we did have to do our first load of laundry today...
I am a little sad because tomorrow is Jason's last day home with us. : ( It has been so awesome that he has been able to be home with us all week. He'll work the weekend then be home Monday & Tuesday, so it's really not so bad. His schedule is awesome for that. Plus, it's going to give Grandma G a perfect opportunity to come hang out and help out. That will be fun...for all of us.


1 comment:
I love the way her little fingers look in that picture!! haha
Post a Comment