Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One-Month Pictures

Jason shot these today of our bright-eyed beauty.  She seems to like the camera...or could be the man behind it too I guess. ;)

We also had our first "playdate" today with our friend's little girl who is 8 months old.  Not so much for Audrey this time as for Mommy.  But, it was good to get out, even in the cold.  Sounds like we're going to be getting a bit of snow tomorrow, so we might be staying in the next couple of days.  It's pretty cozy here though so we don't mind so much. :-D  We are definitely open to visitors though...

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness she's GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

Audrey is so adorable!!! I bet you could just sit and stare at her all day! She is so alert... she must be smart... just taking it all in. I love the regular updates - it really makes me happy when I can hear more news and see more pics! She really does look like a good combination of both of you - that's always neat to see. Lots of love to all - even Samson & Suri! xoxo
~(Great) Aunt ~debra