We got a stroller. : ) After many hours of reading reviews and researching and one very helpful email of tips from my very wonderful aunt (who is a mother of 5...so, it was excellent advice), I finally made my decision. We were getting the Graco MetroLite. The new colors were out and listed at Babies 'R Us, but online only. No biggie, I thought, as Babies'R Us online typically boasts "Free Shipping" on all baby items. So, I added it to my cart and what do you know...this particular stroller is apparently not included in the free shipping deal. Must not be a baby item???? I was so mad. The shipping cost as much as the stroller!! Now, who in their right mind, would pay that?!? And it's an online only item!!!Needless, to say, I moved on to eBay to look for deals. I found a brand new MetroLite stroller in last season's colors for $40 less and FREE SHIPPING!! And...I LOVE IT!!! It arrived in less than a week and during a nap time. So...of course I put it together and wheeled Audrey around the apartment. :) She seemed to really enjoy it.
It has everything I wanted in a stroller...cup holders for all 3 of us, a nice big easy access basket below, 3-recline positions, a great big canopy with 2 windows, it's super light-weight, has big wheels for all terrains, SO easy to set up and fold...I did it one-handed, and it's green! My favorite color.
So, as the temperature hit 50 today....and we have this really great walking path around the pond just outside our front door...I couldn't wait any longer. Audrey was bundled up and we went walking. Only a lap, but it was great!! Spring is on its way and soon this will be a regular thing for us. I am sure spring fever is hitting everyone pretty bad right now. If only it's here to stay....

1 comment:
Thanks for posting all the pictures. They're so fun to look at and read your thoughts. She seems to be changing every time I see your new pictures ! See you this weekend Love, MIL
Post a Comment