Monday, October 11, 2010

Back to Oktoberfest

We had such a great time...even though it was cold (I loved it!) but the rain I could have done without.  Audrey absolutely LOVED the parade...she was dancing up a storm.  If I ever figure out how to post video.....Imagine this with motion. {grin}
























Here are some pics from Friday and Sunday (Saturday was too rainy for babies)
  
 although you can hardly see it...i did get use out of a new carrier.  It's a front and back carry and super comfy and so easy to use.  I feel like I read millions of reviews...then I found a store that you can try them on before I decided on this one.  I hope to get tons of use out of it.



love love love this hat!  First purchase from Baby Gap....I could not resist it.  Came with matching mittens too. :)  Bring on the cold!!!

No comments: