Friday, March 12, 2010

Today

Friday is my favorite day of the week.  I never have to work.  Every other Friday, Jason doesn't have to work either.  I got to just hang out with my baby all day.  She napped way too long in my opinion, but it was a great day.  She also stayed up much longer in between naps, so it all evened out.  We also got to walk again...all 3 of us!  It was 65 degrees out today!  I loved it!  I think Audrey loved the fresh air too...at least I hope so. And, I hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying this...but, she is sleeping through the night.  It has been almost two weeks.  And tonight, I laid her down awake and she talked herself to sleep.  I don't know if I want to jump up and down cheering or have a little cry because she's getting so big.
Grandma & Grandpa L are coming down tomorrow.  I have a feeling they will be in heaven with this little angel. : ) Should be a fun day.

1 comment:

Kate said...

GAH! She is pure perfection!! Yesterday was AWESOME...we spent lots of time outside too. :)