Is this not about the sweetest face you have ever seen? I just LOVE her!!!
This is what I call the "Aunt Sheena" face. Something about her looks more like Jason and his family whenever she does this. Even Grammy L thought so.
She is loving her little Baby Einstein Jumper too. Especially that little frog you see behind her. She will just stare and stare at that thing. Then spin it around and try to eat it... ;) The little mirror under it is covered in baby fingerprints and dried slobber. Actually, come to think of it, pretty much everything, including myself, is covered in baby slobber at some point of the day. And, we love it.

2 comments:
Ahh! I miss her. Look at that FACE!
ahhh yes. The sweetest face in the world, for sure. I am flattered that you think she looks like me in this picture because she totally does and that goofy little closed-mouth grin reminds me of myself. I have so much love for her I could just BURST. Thanks for calling it the Sheena Face :)
Post a Comment