Saturday, September 18, 2010

Farewell Summer

It's been an amazing summer.  Even with the incredible heat.  We have had so much fun.  I even entered a watermelon throwing contest....I did not win.












I know we officially have a couple of days left...but, it's starting to feel and smell and look a little like fall. (My new fall scent candle from Bath & Body Works is definitely helping me get in the mood.) I am ready.
So long heat, hello shorter days and cooler nights. (and earlier bedtimes)
Goodbye tank tops and flip-flops, hello jeans and hoodies!
Goodbye bare toes, hello cute baby shoes.
Goodbye swimming pool, hello COSI! (will post pics later)
So long tomatoes, hello pumpkins.
Farewell summer, hello fall!
Hello pumpkin patches and halloween costumes.
Hello mums and pumpkin pie.
I am so excited to see what fall brings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updating....thoroughly enjoyed it.
Hope to be able to share one Fall afternoon with you before Winter....YIKES !!!!! xo