I am going to start with mentioning our family pictures.
I set it up as a gift for Jason. He is normally the man behind the camera and gets such great pics of Audrey and me with Audrey, but none of him and none of all of us together.
Luckily I knew of someone and had her in mind for months and was also SO looking forward to working with her. And, boy, was I right to be excited. She was amazing to work with...super flexible and very easy going during our session. Great pictures and her presentation was beyond anything I imagined. I am still in such awe of how much thought and time and creativity she has put into her business. She also has a beautiful new studio too that will make for the most beautiful pictures. If you are ever looking for someone...for your kids or especially for newborns....Tennille is amazing and I highly recommend checking her out. See her website here. Her blog is worth checking out and some of our family pictures are highlighted on her blog here.


2 comments:
Beautiful pictures.......beautiful subjects.
Forgot to mention.... the gift of the professional pictures being taken was a very generous and thoughtful gift for Jason.....especially for his first Father's Day.
Post a Comment