Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sisters

One of the my favorite examples of how God has blessed my life is by giving me a sister. (Even when it didn't always feel that way...sorry lu) We are 4 1/2 years apart and shared a room until I moved out to college. We didn't necessarily get along for all of those years, but somehow, it all worked out. She is so amazing in so many ways and she is one of my most favorite people in the world. She is about to become a new Mom and I am so excited. One - to have a niece and two - just so excited for her and the journey she is about to embark on. I also have to say..  I could not have imagined a better partner for her in all of this and am so thankful that life brought them together. Here we are (cousins and all) last weekend at her shower.

I have been reflecting a bit on the many joys of sisterhood because of my own sister and having babies so close to each other and also that Audrey is about to become a big sister. It is going to be so fun having two girls so close and watching them grow (and fight) and (hopefully) become best friends too.

No comments: