Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Update

Here we are again. I recently realized how few pictures I have been taking. It's sad...I swore it wouldn't get this way with #2. But, here we are. So...this past week, I've been taking lots. Here are a couple of my favorites...
Emma is the happiest baby. All you have to do is look at her and you get that giant smile out of her. She is amazing. She is growing so fast too. She is constantly trying to pull herself up into a sitting position to join in on the action...it's amazing how strong babies can get in such a little amount of time. She is babbling and cooing and sleeping through the night...in her own room. Hope I don't jinx it now...but, the past few nights...both girls have been in their respective beds by 9!! :):):) Hooray for us!!
Audrey is still the life of our party. She is so busy and SO fun. Talking up a storm even in sentences too! We laugh so much when she is around. We get our fair share of mini-tantrums too...the girl wants what she wants....mostly when she's tired. And she LOVES her little sister. She gives the most gentle kisses and is saying "I wub you" more and more often. She is also rolling Emma over for tummy-time and gets the biggest kick out of holding her. I am more amazed every day by this little person.
Life is starting to feel normal again. Our routines are all falling into place now that I'm back to work. The girls are doing great with the sitter and even better with Jason. He is amazing with them. I don't know how he does it some days...it's just so calm.
I am once again very excited for fall. This is by far the best time of year. Grammy and Pa are coming this weekend. Jason and I are going to escape to Hocking Hills for a little while and we will all hopefully make it to a pumpkin patch and maybe even get to ride a hay wagon! I've got my fingers crossed that the weather will be just as perfect as it has been these past few days. Hope to post more soon....

No comments: