Today, I went out to lunch with the girls from work for some Asian cuisine. I don't typically hold much out for my fortune cookie, but here is what I got today.....
Could this be a sign??
Everyone that has done any guessing as to the sex of our growing baby has guessed boy. I have one friend who has a feeling I'm having a girl. I'm not quite so sure. I do feel I'm growing a little basketball belly, which would tell you boy, but I'm not so sure really. Maybe this is just how I'm going to carry my babies. We should be able to find out in just 4 short weeks. Yes, we definitely want to know.
As for preference, we, of course, are going to be absolutely thrilled and blessed and crazy about either one, however... We cannot come up with a girl name! We do have a short list of "I think we like this one, but nothing that has struck us as "Yes! That's it!" Therefore, we hope for boy. Just because it's easier. Jason has had his first born son's name picked out since before we were married. And since I also like the name, it's settled. The week or so before we got married, Jason even had to "make sure" I was still on the "Simon-wagon" before he finally said "I do." He is a funny man.
Oh, so, if we're having a boy, his name will be Simon. :) Simon means "listening" or my favorite, from Wikipedia "God has heard." Which would be incredibly appropriate as I (and some of you) have prayed for this new life for us and God has heard our prayers and blessed us.
1 comment:
SandYI would make a cute girl's name....(just kidding)
Post a Comment