Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Views


Finally...
Pictures! A few anyway.
Here is the view out of our front door.



 And to the backyard. (Which Jason has been hard at work on and it's looking great!)
out back door
And I couldn't pass up these mini chairs the other day. Audrey loves them, but can't pick one favorite! She just climbs back and forth and back and forth and back.....
If only it would stop raining...we could actually enjoy them a little more. :-/ It has been fun watching all the trees and such blooming. (We bought the house without ever seeing it without snow!!) Some are so pretty...some need a little love. The word on the street is the previous owner didn't get around to mowing too often, so the yard is getting some much needed love from Jason and I have been completely impressed with him so hard at work out there.  It is going to be so nice this summer!
 .
Waving at Daddy hard at work out back
Here we are done with dinner, loving our new kitchen and all our space.
(Also notice how much baby sister is growing. She is also incredibly busy at this very moment. I don't remember Audrey being quite as busy, but this one is strong too! She actually even kicked our Dr last week when she was trying to listen in. :-))

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Nice! I like your house! And baby sister is indeed growing!!! You guys look great!

Kate said...

Fun! I need to come over and see your new place! :) Your belly looks adorable.