Friday, November 13, 2009

37 Weeks Today

We had our 37-week check up today at the Dr's. Everything is looking good - baby's heartbeat is strong and she's still head down. The nurse estimated her to be about 7 1/2 pounds at this point - so, we should be having a good, healthy 8-9 pound baby if things continue.
I have been having what seem to be intermittent contractions. Definitely nothing painful, but it means my body is getting ready. No dilating yet, but I am 50% effaced which is a good sign.
Jason is worried the baby will come on or before Monday. (He's headed north for his annual Browns game) Looks like he'll be in luck...it's probably going to be at least another week or more.
And lucky for me, just in case things happen to progress quickly this weekend - Mom will be here to keep me company while Jason is gone. :) And she's making me meatloaf! Yummm.... I can hardly wait!!

No comments: