38 weeks today! It would be a beautiful weekend to have a baby...perfect fall weather and Jason and I are both off work. : ) Went to the Dr yesterday and she said she would not be surprised to see us this weekend either. And she's on call, so, even better. The baby is lying very low right now and seems ready to be born...I'm also a centimeter dilated. She's gotten a little quieter since she has no room to grow anymore, so maybe that will help things along also. The Dr estimated her to be about 8lbs right now, which sounds just about perfect.
In the meantime, Jason and I are taking it easy around home today and will be going for a little walk here shortly. Tomorrow is the Michigan game. We are going to BW3 to watch the game with some friends. It should be a fun day. It's nice to have a weekend off. (Although we could definitely stand some excitement for the right reason.)
No comments:
Post a Comment