We had our 39-week check up at the Dr today. The baby's heart sounds good and everything else is moving along as it should with some slight progress since last week. Since the baby is at a good, healthy weight already and everything else is getting ready, induction would be an option. However, I'm not so into it. While I cannot wait to get my hands on this baby, I know she will come in her own good time, and I can at least wait another week or two in order to try to avoid longer labor and any stress on the little girl. Plus, I am really not a bit miserable or too uncomfortable at this point...impatient, maybe. But, I do feel pretty good physically. Getting tired a little quicker, but other than that, I really have no complaints. I have even been sleeping pretty good, other than the constant dreams of labor and doctors appointments that sometimes I have to question if that really happened or not.
If no labor this week, we will be at the Doctor's again next Monday for an ultrasound and non-stress test to double check on everything. If everything looks ok...that is baby's health, weight and fluid levels, we may be waiting another week and then will have to induce if she decides she's just too comfortable in here. We are crossing our fingers and toes though that we don't get that far......
No comments:
Post a Comment