
I have had a little time to take inventory of the things I am thankful for this year...it includes just about everything! I have had so many blessings this year, I am overwhelmed and overjoyed.
- God. He has given me more than I could ask for or imagine. Everything I have is thanks to Him. His love and generosity is abundant and my relationship with Him keeps getting better and better. I have learned to trust him and his plans for me even more over the past year or so. Every challenge that I face, every worry that I have becomes easier with Him.
- For Jason. He is a better husband than I ever could have imagined or hoped for. He has become my best friend and the greatest supporter of me and everything I do. I am so blessed and am more in love with him every day. He is going to be a great father too and I can hardly wait to see him with our baby girl in his arms.
- For the beginning of our family. As I patiently await the arrival of our baby, I can't help but feel so lucky to have had the chance to experience this. To "grow a human." And that this pregnancy has also been so uneventful and we have been healthy and happy.
- Health, healing and safety for many people that I love and hold dearly.
- For all of our family and friends. As every year, the support and love that they show has been incredible. We really do miss seeing everyone this weekend, but next year...we get to add to the festivities with a little more family to love.

No comments:
Post a Comment